54462594_659257272594_334217587422396416_n.jpg

How to Help

One of the biggest ways you can support us is to like or share our page. Whether you connect with us on social media via Facebook and Instagram or email our web page to a friend, every like and share gets us one step closer to finding our baby and growing our family.

Another way you can help is to support us financially. Donating helps us keep the website running, pay for adoption attorneys and other agency fees. 100% of all funds donated go directly to us and are used solely toward our adoption expenses.

To date, we are 98% funded (hurray!). We are working on the remaining 2%, which we’ve set up as a “cushion” to cover any unexpected legal fees that we may incur, or surprise costs (like twins!). If you’d like like to partner with us in any way, whether that be to donate directly or sponsor a fundraiser, please email us at liz@jonandlizadopt.com.